Road travel and camping can produce exhilarating and life-changing experiences
Roadpass Digital makes those experiences more accessible and more memorable by making it easier than ever to hit the road.
We empower travelers and businesses that understand the outdoors are meant to be explored, that roads are meant to be driven, and that your next adventure is right around the corner.
Millions of travelers have discovered the benefits of Roadpass Digital brands, helping travelers to more easily own and maintain recreational vehicles as well as discover, book, and navigate road trips.
Togo: Inspired by a hero
We draw our name from a real-world hero named Togo. In 1925, a diphtheria outbreak spread among the children of Nome, Alaska.
In the subzero temperature, the town was only accessible by land, and dog sled teams had to be used to deliver serum from Anchorage to Nome. Togo the sled dog ran 265 miles of the 350-mile journey.
“It's pronounced [toh-goh]. Rhymes with logo.”
Go on, get outside
We want to connect everyone to the life-changing power of exploring the outdoors, especially the people who work here.
The Work, Detoured program, available to all full-time employees, is designed to encourage Roadpass Digital team members to live our brands with a trip reimbursement program.
Better yet, the Work, Detoured benefit renews annually so you can always have a fresh place to take a road trip or hop in an RV.
Beliefs and Values
Our commitment to inclusion
At Roadpass Digital, we firmly believe all people have a right to safely travel the world: all races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, genders, abilities and ages.
We vow to work hard to create technology for road-based travel that helps all travelers stay safe and informed, and allows everyone to experience the joy of exploring the outdoors.
Within our company, we are:
- Syndicating 100% of our job postings on quality, diverse, minority-focused job sites.
- Increasing our ratio of content that features, is written by, and addresses topics important to marginalized and underrepresented groups.
- Engaging a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion consultant to help us hone our internal strategy around DEI-related issues.
- Empowering our own Diversity, Equity & Inclusion committee to build a more inclusive, representative and welcoming workplace culture for all employees.
Within our products, we are:
- Identifying challenges faced by travelers from marginalized and underrepresented communities and looking for ways to help them travel more safely and easily.
- Building tools that enable all users to better navigate unfamiliar communities and businesses.
- Developing ways to identify problematic POIs, as well as represent diverse POIs whose historical significance may no longer be visible.
While we’re proud of the steps we’re taking, we recognize there is always room to grow, and as we learn better, we strive to do better.
Read more about our preliminary five year plan and our commitment to diversity and inclusion on our Outdoor Diversity Pledge page.
Coming together from different industries and backgrounds, Roadpass Digital’s leadership team shares a common focus: to develop the leading technology platform for road-based travel and outdoor tourism.